Thursday, January 22, 2009

My Year of Positive Thinking - Week 2

Well it seems, uh, downright dorky, this whole year of positive thinking thing. I am mentally cursing myself for having started it. But since I committed to it, and I was always big on making my children stick with their commitments, I guess I will just have to live with being dorky. It's only for 51 more weeks, how bad could that be? 

This week’s positive quote is from my friend Teagen, who sent me, “What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters, compared to what lies within us. ” The quote is from Finding Your Way Home by Melody Beattie Last week proved personally trying; I proved that mere words do not a positive thinker make; and the only thing I can say positively for sure is, that this post (which I previously said would be on Mondays) is two days late.

© 22 January 2009, Desktop Genealogist Unplugged, Teresa L. Snyder 


2 comments:

Dorene from Ohio said...

Well I admire your goal!! Good luck!

TERRY SNYDER said...

Thanks Dorene! We'll see if an old dog can be taught a new trick!


Terry

Terry

Labels