Thursday, August 7, 2008

7 Days, 7 Requests - Hold That Thought!

Well, yesterday's request has required four phone calls (okay, I created an extra one by my own stupidity), one email, the scanning of several pages of material and you guessed it, I'm still not done.

It looks like I will now need to scan and print some additional material to put into the mail. No wonder I had procrastinated on this one! I would really like to tell you more about it, but if I want to get today's request accomplished, I have to leave RIGHT NOW for points north and west.

So remind me, who's brilliant idea was this 7 days, 7 requests? Gees, I really have to lay off the caffeine the first thing in the morning! Stay tuned!


© 7 August 2008, Desktop Genealogist Unplugged, Teresa L. Snyder 

No comments:


Terry

Terry

Labels