Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sandusky County Kin Hunters Meeting this Sunday!

Kim Harden of Sandusky County Kin Hunters sent me a note reminding me that the next meeting is this coming Sunday, January 11, at 2:00 PM. The meeting will take place at the Sandusky Twp. Hall on Rt. 19 North in Fremont. The building is handicapped accessible and there is ample parking available. 

Kim says, "We would like to welcome anyone interested (or curious) in genealogy research. Present members will be glad to share knowledge and experience. Anyone wishing to join will receive a free starter kit." So don't be shy, come out and meet some fellow family historians! For more information you can contact Kim at 419-603-0367. 

Until Next Time - Happy Ancestral Digging!


© 7 January 2009, Desktop Genealogist Unplugged, Teresa L. Snyder 


3 comments:

Greta Koehl said...

Thanks for posting on this, Terry. This has always been a subject of fascination to me, and I don't even have any family connection to any of these groups (as far as I know - yet). I even have some of the websites you mentioned bookmarked. And now I will go check out the others!

Greta Koehl said...

Oops, I meant to put this comment on the post above this one.

TERRY SNYDER said...

Thanks, Greta. As I said to someone else, this family has proven to be a big challenge for me in researching it, but a challenge, I definitely am enjoying. I just need more hours in a day!

Terry


Terry

Terry

Labels