Wednesday, May 10, 2023

May and Busy Times

 So ...  May is a busy month in my family.  You have Mother's Day.  Followed by a lot of birthdays.  There is my Sister's birthday.  There is my Son's birthday.  Two Grandchildren were born in May.  Our cute curly haired red headed Great Grandson made his appearance three year's ago in May. (Wow, how is that even possible?) And finally, there is the guy who brought this startling revelation into my life: I am wildly attracted to tall red haired men, with sparkling blue eyes and a ready smile.  (Even when there hair turns white.) That guy, well it's his birthday this month, too.  

All of which is to say I'm busy and I won't be writing much this month.  However, I thought in honor of today's birthday boys, I would resurrect an older post I had written for each, a loooong time ago.  The next two posts are for them. 

(Also, my allergies this year are way over the top, making me officially cranky,  or as my husband would say, crankier.  High level crankiness does not make for good writing.)




© 10 May 2023, Desktop Genealogist Unplugged, Teresa L. Snyder


No comments:


Terry

Terry

Labels