Friday, January 18, 2008

Correction to My Post about My Grandmother

I received a very nice note from my daughter who liked my post about her great-grandmother. She did, however, correct me on one thing. Though she admitted to loving grandma's cookies, she admonished me with: “But to call her cookies your children's favorite totally undermines the memorable goodness of Grandma's zucchini bread. I remember it being so good that you'd forget that there was, you know, zucchini in it!”

I stand corrected, that's two votes for cookies, and one vote for zucchini bread. Unless, of course, I get a similar note from her brothers. As my daughter would say, who knew? 

Until Next Time — Happy Ancestral Digging! 

Note this post first published, January 17, 2008, online at Desktop Genealogist Blog at The News-Messenger Online http://www.thenews-messenger.com/apps/pbcs.dll/section?Category=BLOGS02

© 18 January 2008, Desktop Genealogist Unplugged, Teresa L. Snyder 

No comments:


Terry

Terry

Labels